Solve these easy crossword puzzles printables for free to become a crossword expert
Table of Contents
Spelling Bee Ninja is proud to present yet another crossword puzzle to exercise your kids’ brain muscles and enhance their cognitive functions. These easy crossword puzzles printables are an excellent way for you to bond with your youngsters and spend some quality time. Also, during this fantastic bonding time, you will be doing a healthy and fruitful educational activity that will help them greatly in their future studies and life.
Few Important Details
Before you go ahead, it would be best to remember that there is a difference between your understanding of this game and your kid’s. You might find it straightforward, while your kid not so much. So, give them some time to process the game.
First, provide them a hard copy of easy crossword puzzles printables and teach them how to solve them. Secondly, please provide them with a led pencil and an eraser.
Finally, keep encouraging them, so they keep on trying until they solve it completely. Also, if they get stuck for a long time, you can provide them another hint from your side and see how they respond to it.
How to Play
This crossword consists of a grid of empty squares that your kids need to fill with correct answers. In this game’s case, they will be certain types of vehicles.
Remember that the answer can only be put horizontally from left to right and vertically from top to bottom. You cannot fill the boxes starting from bottom to top or right to left.
Since this crossword puzzle intends to teach the youngsters about different types of vehicles, all the clues and solutions will be the names and types of other vehicles.
1. David uses the .... to pick up groceries
2. They are often painted in yellow
3. Badman saw the .... and ran away
4. Viechle used by woodcutters
5. I go to school by a ....
6. The injured were hurried to the hospital in an ....
7. It has two wheels, and I love riding it
8. A type of motorcycle
9. It runs in fields and has two huge wheels
10. It tells the car where to go
11. There are more cars than .... in the world
12. Toyota is the .... producer of cars
13. I start with a P, and I run most cars globally
14. I am the most robust vehicle, but I don't have wheels
15. We are the feet of all vehicles
16. I keep your car cool
17. I am the heart and stomach of your car
18. Humans drink it, and most vehicles need it
19. The fastest public transport on rails
20. The most silent flying veichle
21. Run on rails
Congratulations!!! You Did It !!!
Learning about vehicles at such a young age is a gift for your child. Similarly, vehicles are a vital part of our lifestyle, and everyone must be familiar with them. On top of that, most youngsters find it difficult to learn about vehicles sellings and their purposes.
Furthermore, once they make a habit of solving such puzzles, you can use the same method to teach them more advanced vehicles and their purposes.