As our first tournament is in progress and everything is working as expected, this post is to announce a second round, starting the coming:
Monday July 13th 2020
and lasting until July 18th.
As usual everybody is invited to join
(including students from the 1st round), participation is free and there are cool prizes for top 3, including an Amazon gift card.
Table of Contents
HOW TO JOIN
1) First login at http://mai.spellingbee.ninja/login
(if you don’t have an account yet you can create one in seconds at https://mai.spellingbee.ninja/signup )
2) Create a student for your account, go to https://mai.spellingbee.ninja/students and add the student you want to join the tournament specifying Name grade and school.
3) point your browser to the tournaments page at
https://mai.spellingbee.ninja/tournaments and click on the row corresponding to the tournament you want to join.
4) Click the “Join” button in the tournament page, if the admission is not automatic, wait for an email confirming your admission to the tournament.
5) Once admitted, use the Train button to prepare for the tournament
6) Check the tournament page to know the start and end date of the event and how many official tries are allowed for the tournament.
Train as more as possible to increase you chances to win, our aim is to turn every participant into a spelling bee master, don’t forget to invite your schoolmates to join too.
You are all invited to join.
Tournament is open to students of every grade (even though the difficulty level of the words is high school grade) , every student will be able to take an unlimited amount of spelling tests to climb the rankings.
Each test is now composed by 15 words.
Tournament rankings are publicly available from the tournament page.
Tournament Main Info
Please note that only the best score for each student will be considered so that each student can win only one prize.
Check the tournament page on SBN app for further details and to subscribe.
Come join us and don’t forget to invite your friends and classmates.